Broadband Service Consultants for Your Optimal Broadband Connection
Looking for a consultant to Identify broadband service providers and options best suited to your needs?
Do you need a fast, dependable internet connection?
Intellex Communications consultants look at your location, the local fiber grid and what broadband service provider has fiber closest to you. The closer the fiber connections, the lower the delay, giving you the best connection. With this audit our broadband service consultants can tell you which internet service provider offers the best cost and connectivity, specifically for you.
Do you have the appropriate bandwidth to handle the requirements of all your voice and data applications?
Many organizations find it difficult to keep up with all of the broadband services available, making it difficult to find the solution best suited to their needs. Additionally, many organizations are finding it hard to set aside time to properly identify the specific broadband their voice and data applications require. Our broadband service consultants will audit your current operations and find the most cost effective match between your requirements and the broadband options available.
Services provided by Intellex Communications Broadband Service Consultants
Intellex Communications can help you accurately define your broadband requirements and match the available options to those needs. We will:
• Provide a detailed analysis outlining your specific requirements for your voice and data applications.
• Identify the broadband service providers and options best suited to your needs.
• Make independent and objective recommendations.
• Negotiate on your behalf with the broadband provider.
• Work with you to create clear, concise specifications or Request For Proposals (RFPs).
What is “Broadband”?
The term broadband commonly refers to high-speed Internet access that is always on and faster than the traditional dial-up access.
• Broadband service provides higher-speed of data transmission. It allows more content to be carried through the transmission “pipeline.”
• Broadband provides access to the highest quality Internet services—streaming media, VoIP (Internet phone), gaming, and interactive services. Many of these current and newly-developing services require the transfer of large amounts of data that may not be technically feasible with dial-up service. Therefore, broadband service may be increasingly necessary to access the full range of services and opportunities that the Internet can offer.
Broadband is always on. It does not block phone lines and there is no need to reconnect to network after logging off.
• Less delay in transmission of content when using broadband.
[Excerpt from Broadband.gov]