Analysis + Evaluation of Your Current Network
How efficient is your corporate network? A network evaluation may provide substantial cost savings.
How efficient is your corporate network?
With so many data and voice networking options available today, matching your needs to the most appropriate technology is a challenge. If you have been able to select a technology or application suited to your needs, the configuration may be improper or incomplete, diminishing your network effectiveness. You need a network evaluation.
With new technologies being frequently introduced every day, it is imperative to keep up with new innovations and developments in the field. Not adopting the most recent, proven technologies can not only hurt your competitiveness, but also can diminish your network efficiency and increase your costs. Our Telecom Consultants suggest you invest time in strategic planning exercises to identify your diverse networking requirements. With our assistance you will identify the technologies most capable of meeting those requirements and improving your organization's productivity. Our analysis and recommendations are completely independent and objective, which means you will acquire only the applications and technologies best suited for your distinct needs.
Services provided by Intellex Communications Consultants
Our Telecom Consultants ensure you receive the best network solutions for your individual business needs. We will:
• Conduct a thorough analysis of your current network configuration and evaluate its efficiency
• Identify the highest priority improvement opportunities
• Recommend the specific technologies best suited to meet your requirements
• Advise you on the network configurations that produce the highest efficiency
• Determine the most appropriate technologies currently available to provide the highest return on your investment
What do you mean by “Network”?
• A telecommunications network is a collection of terminal nodes, links and any intermediate nodes which are connected so as to enable telecommunication between the terminals.
• The transmission links connect the nodes together. The nodes use circuit switching, message switching or packet switching to pass the signal through the correct links and nodes to reach the correct destination terminal.
• Each terminal in the network usually has a unique address so messages or connections can be routed to the correct recipients. The collection of addresses in the network is called the address space.
[This description is from Wikipedia.org"]