HELPING YOU MAKE THE RIGHT TELECOM CHOICE
We help organizations design, implement, and upgrade cost-effective telecom solutions by assisting them in finding and managing the right technology vendors for data and internet, cloud computing, cybersecurity, disaster recovery, email, networking, optimization & voice, and VoIP.
COMMUNICATIONS DECISIONS MADE WITH CONFIDENCE
In today’s marketplace businesses need to be able to relay necessary information efficiently and securely. When this is done right, you have the freedom to focus on running your business. But when it is not, the results can be disastrous. Intellex Communications is here to help you navigate these decisions so that you can be confident in your telecom solutions.
Save Time, Money & Resources
Let Intellex Communications be your liaison. You no longer need to feel frustrated or overwhelmed about your network, its problems, or its cost. Instead, we help you unravel the telecom puzzle so you can run your business with peace of mind using bespoke solutions tailored to your business goals.
Do you know what technology services you are paying for?
Many businesses don’t actually know the technology services and infrastructure they currently have or what exactly they are paying for. As technology vendor experts, we can look at your current contracts to determine immediate, short- and long-term opportunities for savings and better services.
We evaluate new technologies, vendors, and spending trends.
During Intellex Communication’s Vendor Audit, we take a three-stage approach to evaluating not just your contract, but the services you are receiving, what services you need, and the prices for those services.
- Evaluate if there is any way to immediately save you money by reducing unnecessary or duplicate services.
- Look at the short-term: how much time is left on the contract and what services can be ended at that point.
- In a long-term look beyond the contract, we see what is going on with your infrastructure, what services best suit your business, and how to get those services cost-effectively.
We can audit your technology and IT services, including managed IT, cloud services, backup and recovery services, SD-WAN, VOIP, UCaaS and unified communications, and more.
Let us save your business money
During Intellex Communication’s Vendor Audit, we take a multi-faceted look at your IT, telecom, and technology services. We evaluate more than just the paper contract for a holistic audit.
- Review bills
- Evaluate contracts
- Analyze current technology needs
- Project future technology needs
- Find most cost-effective services
SIMPLIFY MOVES & RECONFIGURATIONS
We make moving, upsizing, downsizing, & upgrading your technology, easy to do, easy to follow, & easy to use
With our outstanding Client Services Group, we make moving, upsizing, downsizing, or upgrading simple and efficient. We make sure your business stays connected while transitioning, and we manage the process from installation to billing reconciliation. Your satisfaction is paramount to our ongoing partnership.
A legal firm was moving an out-of-state location into brand new construction. They had no established service, nor any information on carriers in the area. Intellex Communications not only got their services in place, but they also met the move-in date with a short-term alternative solution until the primary service could be delivered. The firm was able to stay in full operation throughout!
Sometimes, you don’t need the latest technology. You just need the telecommunications services you have, managed BETTER.
- We begin with analyzing what you currently have.
- Then, we compare that to what you need to run your business effectively.
- We then use our engineers and tools to find you the right solution for your telecom needs.
- With our managed telecom services, we manage the relationship with the vendor so that you receive excellent customer service!
- Furthermore, large telecom companies cannot consolidate phone bills– meaning if you have multiple locations with multiple landlines and wireless, you get a bill for each site. However, some vendors can consolidate this into a single statement. So we match you with the right vendor who can simplify the billing process. And, in most cases, save you money!
Managed Telecommunications Services
We offer telecommunication vendor management for cloud services as well as wireless, analog lines, and other technologies.
We partner with several vendors to offer a range of wireless communications solutions. Whether you are looking for wireless security software, wireless access points in an office, workforce cellular devices, or work-from-home options, we can find a wireless vendor that matches your needs.
While VOIP is becoming the most common phone service and there are many ways of transferring documents through the cloud or wirelessly, some offices still need analog lines. Some businesses still don’t need unified communication or cloud solutions, and traditional phone lines are [adequate]. Fax machines still require analog lines, and for some industries, fax is an easy and secure method to transfer documents. Alarm systems also traditionally use analog lines. We can help you find the vendors that offer analog solutions and incorporate them into your greater wireless and/or cloud-based systems.
PRI’s, or Primary Rate Interfaces, are phone lines that are hard-wired into a building. While many businesses are opting for VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol), PRI’s still exist, and IP PRI’s bridge the gap between traditional PRI’s and VOIP. PRI’s can have limitations, such as employees being in one place and limited access to lines. We can help you manage your PRI vendor or determine whether another method of telephony could work for your business.