Labor Day 2022 sales have started early! Big brands and retailers are already starting to slash prices across a wide range of tech products.
Everything from big screen TVs to Fridge freezers is receiving discounts already, saving us hundreds, as we look for upgrades or the latest technology.
Labor Day laptop deals are also starting to appear, with Best Buy, Lenovo, and Amazon leading the way.
So whether you are looking for a new back-to-school laptop or fancy a new gaming laptop, we have all the best Labor Day laptop deals right here.
Early Labor Day laptop deals
OLED and high refresh rate laptops are very expensive, so an early Labor Day sale is a brilliant way to save yourself a fortune this summer.
- HP Victus 15.6″ Gaming Laptop – Intel Core i7, RTX 3050 Ti, 16GB – WAS $
1,099.99, NOW $849.99
- HP OMEN – 16.1″ Gaming Laptop – AMD Ryzen 7,16GB, RX 6650M – WAS $
1,579.99, NOW $1,199.99
- MSI Delta 15.6″ FHD 240hz Gaming Laptop – Ryzen R7, RX 6700M, 16GB – WAS
$1,599.99, NOW $1,199.99
- Razer Blade 14- 14″ Gaming Laptop- QHD 165Hz- AMD Ryzen 9, RTX 3080, 16GB – WAS
$2,799.99, NOW $2,299.99
- Lenovo – Yoga 7i 2-in-1 15.6″ HDR Touch Screen Laptop – Intel i7,12GB, 512GB SSD – WAS $1,129.99, NOW $459.99
- Dell – XPS 15 15.6″ 3.5K OLED Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel i7, 16GB, RTX 3050 Ti – WAS
- Samsung – Galaxy Book 15.6″ LED Touch Screen – Intel i7, 16GB , 512GB SSD – WAS
$999.99, NOW $799.99
Who has the best Labor Day laptop deals?
Best Buy is already showcasing early Labor Day deals, however, brands such as Samsung and Amazon also have extensive deals on their websites.
- Samsung: Save big on Samsung’s best monitors, TVs, Tablets, and phones
- Best Buy: Big discounts on the market’s leading tech products
- Amazon: Big savings on TVs, laptops, monitors, PCs & more
What to look for in a Labor Day laptop deal
The engineering required to cram the power of a desktop gaming PC into a thin, portable laptop is impressive but it’s also not cheap.
You have to always bear in mind that the cash per performance of a laptop, in terms of its raw gaming power, is always going to be substantially less than with a desktop computer, because what you’re also paying for is the portability.
So what should you look out for?
- Check to make sure you get the latest model (if you want the most current/ fastest)
- Decide what resolution you would prefer
- Refresh rate and panel type are two massive selling points in 2022, make sure you get what you need
Labor Day Dell laptop deals
Best Buy is already slashing prices on some of the best Dell laptops they offer.
- Dell – XPS 15 15.6″ 3.5K OLED Touch-Screen Laptop with Intel i9, 32GB Memory, RTX 3050 Ti, & 1TB SSD – WAS
$2,799.99, NOW $2,399.99
- Dell – XPS 15 15.6″ 3.5K OLED Touch-Screen Laptop with Intel i7, 16GB Memory, RTX 3050 Ti, & 1TB SSD – WAS
$2,449.99, NOW $2,149.99
- Dell – XPS 15 15.6″ FHD+ Laptop – Intel i7, 16GB Memory, RTX 3050 Ti, & 512GB SSD – WAS
$2,049.99, NOW $1,649.99
- Dell – Inspiron 2-in-1 14” FHD+ Touch Laptop with Intel i5, 8GB Memory, & 512GB SSD – WAS
$849.99, NOW $649.99
Is Labor Day a good day to buy a laptop?
Yes, like any sales event, Labor Day has some pretty good discounts across a wide range of products.
Original post here